≡ Menu

Super Mind Power The Secret Of All Successful People

What is super mind power and why do we need to harness it.

I was fortunate enough to listen to some fantastic self development training in the early hours of this morning, 3.00am to be exact that was presented by Darren Little. I didn’t know too much about Darren except that he was My Lead System Pro member of the month for the month of November 2011. Read Darren Little’s story here!

Darren talks about shifting our thinking and starting to believe we are already successful, how we must use our thoughts and feelings to reinforce our beliefs, as well as building a vision board and performing daily affirmations.

My thoughts on the secrets of success!

For those of you who think this is just a load of ‘hokus pokus’ just take a look at your life and see if you are at a place where you really want to be. If not maybe you should open your mind to the possibility of super mind power.

Darren went further than just tell us why we need to practise daily affirmations and visioning he also went into great detail on how to set these up and implement correctly. We will go into this in a little more detail this weekend, in the meantime think about this!

Super Mind Power!

Thoughts >>infused with >>Emotions >> become >> Feelings >> and changes your whole >> Physiology >>>>>> Result == QUANTUM BOOM  == Success has arrived!

Dave

David Sharp

David Sharp

Skyp: davebuilder
email: david@davidsharp-online.com

P.S. Click here to check out the exact system I am using to generate ‘high volume’ network marketing leads every single day…….(unless you already have enough leads).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Giuseppe Saieva February 4, 2012, 12:54 am

Great post David. Getting your mind in the right place is such a powerful step to take and maintain.
    Giuseppe Saieva recently posted..How to Grow Your Business Using Facebook MarketingMy Profile

• Mike February 4, 2012, 1:47 am

Great post! I am a firm believer in dream boards and affirmations!

• John Moussan February 4, 2012, 1:58 am

Dave lovely scenery, I like the fact you are doing more videos! I am a firm believer and applier of the law. It’s a choice and encourage people to explore it.
    John Moussan recently posted..How To Secure Your WordPress Blog!My Profile

• Jamella Biegel February 4, 2012, 2:08 am

Awesome post Dave! Success will be elusive until we have the proper mindset. I have a vision board hanging on my bedroom door. I think I will take a picture of it with my phone so that I can see it throughout the day.

By the way, I love your tagline!!
    Jamella Biegel recently posted..I Am A Fanilow And Proud Of It!My Profile

• Nathalie Villeneuve February 4, 2012, 3:06 am

Loved the video Dave! Your vision is clear and solid and I am so happy to know you and be able to visit your blog and experience your wisdom and motivating ways. Your dog is so beautiful! I have 2 dogs… a Schnauzer named Feeloo and a little Morkie named JoJo ;)
    Nathalie Villeneuve recently posted..People Come Into Your Life For a ReasonMy Profile

• Daria Jackson-Legagneur February 4, 2012, 4:16 am

Hi David,
    Reading something positive everyday is more powerful than we think. I like what you said, ” look at your current situation”. Your current situation speaks to what you think about yourself and how much you are worth! Great post! thanks for sharing.
    Daria Jackson-Legagneur recently posted..Network Marketing| My Outcomes For the 100 Day ChallengeMy Profile

• Dorsey February 4, 2012, 5:04 am

This is great a article, truly inspiring, I do believe it is our mind that get us where we want to be in life. I experience it for myself and all happened so fast. I didnt realize it at first but now I know that I had limits on where I can go. And this next day around its going really awesome. Thanks for sharing David.
    Dorsey recently posted..Where Are You on Your Map? What Are You Doing To Reach Your Goals?My Profile

• Ted Burkholder February 4, 2012, 5:48 am

Love it David! Mindset is key!
    Ted Burkholder recently posted..SereniGy Scam Allegations Running RampantMy Profile

• Val Heisey February 4, 2012, 7:07 am

Awesome post about an awesome webinar! Darren is an amazing person and someone we should be taking notes from. Thanks for the great post David!
    Val Heisey recently posted..How to make money in Network Marketing?My Profile

• Tracey E Mitchell February 4, 2012, 7:41 am

Yes like Napoleon Hill said we must think it into existence.
    Tracey E Mitchell recently posted..Top 8 Traits of an EntrepreneurMy Profile

• Elizabeth February 4, 2012, 8:04 am

Hey Dave,
    Your video presentation is very inspiring and the location is exactly part of my vision board! Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Lead Generation: 2 Effective StrategiesMy Profile

• Dave February 4, 2012, 8:57 am

I agree Giuseppe it is essential.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 8:58 am

Thanks Mike it does make a difference.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 8:59 am

Thank you John and yes I am getting into videos a bit more now and they are essential I think.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:01 am

Thanks Jamella and that is a really great idea for the vision board.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:04 am

Likewise Nathalie, we have 4 dogs but the other 3 are small and mental after taking them for a walk I feel as though I’ve had a big workout, I try to walk Zouki on her own we go on to the mountain and put the world right together.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:06 am

Yes Daria, your current situation is a product of your past thoughts and today we can change those thoughts.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:07 am

That’s really great Dorsey isn’t life just awesome!

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:07 am

You got it Ted.

• Dave February 4, 2012, 9:09 am

We are so fortunate Val,to know people like Darren and personally I feel fortunate to know people like you Val, thanks.

• Alecia Stringer February 4, 2012, 10:15 am

Awesome, keep up the mind power! Thanks for sharing.
    Alecia Stringer recently posted..Basic Rules to Branding and MarketingMy Profile

• Kareem Maghrabi February 4, 2012, 3:24 pm

David,
    Love your style. I love the dream board idea. Having goals to achieve and the time in which you’re going to achieve them is also important!
    Kareem Maghrabi recently posted..Why MLM Lead Generation Systems WorkMy Profile

• Radu February 4, 2012, 6:09 pm

Hey David,
    Our mind indeed is a powerful tool and gift that nature gave to each of us. From this point it’s up to us to consciously take advantage of its huge power.
    Every day we have the opportunity to train our mind by planting powerful positive thoughts, visualize, create and live the feelings of achievement and joy.
    As you said, there is a more powerful force than just learn skills. I believe in that force and in its clever ways to bring our desires in the physical realm.

Thanks for sharing Dave,
    Radu

• Tristram Lodge February 4, 2012, 7:07 pm

Hi Dave,

Great post and your live in such a nice place. Having the right mindset is essential to any business.

Tristram Lodge
    Tristram Lodge recently posted..Blog Commenting – What’s In It for You and Your Readers?My Profile

• Kent Smith February 4, 2012, 7:18 pm

Great post David. Keep up the great content.
    Kent Smith recently posted..Create A Network Marketing Relationship DatabaseMy Profile

• Duke Romkey February 4, 2012, 10:50 pm

Daily affirmations and dream boards are like fuel for your mind. You get bombarded with so much negativity on a daily basis if you don’t’ do things like these to combat them then they will corrupt your mind with false beliefs of what you are capable for.

Thanks David
    Duke Romkey recently posted..5 Foundational Steps To Running An Online Home BusinessMy Profile

• Dave February 5, 2012, 5:22 pm

Thanks Alecia I appreciate your comments.

• Dave February 5, 2012, 5:23 pm

It sure is Kareem keeping focused is the key.

• Dave February 5, 2012, 5:25 pm

Some folk never learn this, so we must count ourselves blessed Radu.

• Wendy Elwell February 8, 2012, 3:50 am

David,
    Mindset is so important. Thanks for sharing such an awesome post. I really appreciate seeing the beautiful place you live.
    Wendy Elwell recently posted..What is Pinterest?My Profile

• Dave February 8, 2012, 7:46 pm

Thank you Wendy I am trying to make the most of where we live because it is quite unique.