Network Marketing Pro Springtime is Here At Last

by David Sharp on March 24, 2012 · 21 comments

in About Dave Sharp

Well it’s official spring is finally here, I say finally because it seems to have been a long , cold and wet winter here in Crete even though we get off lightly compared to our neighbours a little further north in south east Europe.

It’s just that all the houses her on our island are geared up for sunshine so everything just seems so cold and damp during the winter. We do get some great days in amongst though as you can see from my post here:

Anyway time to move on, it’s spring, the birds are singing and we should all be feeling that burst of spring energy that will drive us forward into the rest of the year.

Some cool things that happened this week:

• I got an unexpected cheque from “Clickbank’ – don’t you just love it when that happens!
  • I was featured in the Submit Your Article newsletter with my video on the mountain with my new mug  - That is great exposure and gets me noticed!
  • Jane got accepted into a poetry workshop over at Hania in a couple of
    Tears From  The Sun a Cretan Journey

Jane's Cretan Novel

weeks time. – So proud of you my love!

• Some of my content is now ranking on the first page of Google for targeted keywords. – Love it when that happens too.
  • Finally! I got my whole content marketing process, the actual steps I take with each piece of content I write, down on a spreadsheet. – This helps me no end to keep track of exactly where I am in the process, and it is a process that works! – Nothing gets missed and nothing gets duplicated.

Renovating VrahassiSo that’s it for today folks, it’s Saturday morning here in Crete and I am off to do  some work on a house just down the road, a renovation job that got a little behind with the bad weather we have been having here in Crete. – Did I tell you I love my house renovating business as well!

Dave

Network Marketing Pro

Taking action to achieve our goals and mixing with successful people will ensure YOUR ultimate success, whatever that may be. This is the system I have used that gives me all the training needed to develop my network marketing success and to build a successful internet business. You need to take the 14 day trial and I know you will be amazed at what is on offer inside – Click here >>>>http://DaveSharpMarketing.com

David Sharp

David Sharp

Skyp: davebuilder
email: david@davidsharp-online.com

P.S. Click here and I’ll give YOU a PROVEN WAY to Get 513 Laser Targeted Prospects for Your Business Over and Over Again………….FOR FREE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jamella Biegel March 24, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Hi Dave,

We have been having spring/summer like weather in Chicago for the last week. It has been unusually warm. We had a mild winter with hardly any snow. It’s been great! Sounds like you’ve had an awesome week. :) Way to go on getting some of your content on the first page of Google. Keep up the good work!
Jamella Biegel recently posted..What Event Past, Present Or Future Would You Like To Witness?My Profile

Val Heisey March 24, 2012 at 3:37 pm

What an awesome update David! Love hearing success stories from fellow travelers. I like that spreadsheet idea and must start doing that as well, because you are right, it is easy to forget to do something or wonder if you’ve already done that! Thanks for sharing this!
Val Heisey recently posted..How video marketing and staging go hand in hand…My Profile

Dave March 24, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Thanks Jamella, is it still as windy as ever in Chicago?

Dave

Dave March 24, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I have to admit I am a bit tech challenged sometimes and always put off using a spreadsheet Val, but I’m getting the hang of it now and it is amazing just how you can work with them. I use Google docs and then I can access it from anywhere.

Dave

BG Jenkins March 25, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Hi Dave,

Everything is right with the world! That’s good news to hear. I would love to be able to see a bigger picture of you restoration! Congrats to you dear wife! You’ll have to direct us to her poetry site. Would love to read some! All the best. Have a wonderful day.
BG Jenkins recently posted..Creating Moments in TimeMy Profile

Adrienne March 26, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Congratulations on your first page content David. That’s always a fabulous surprise when we see our content land there. And glad you got a good check from Clickbank from promoting your article software. Way to go!

Sounds like you are thrilled that Spring is finally upon you. We had a mild winter as well and we’ve actually had early summer weather here. Spring sometimes just skips right over us and we go straight to the heat. It’s actually nice thought to spend some time outside now.

Enjoy your week and keep up the great work.

~Adrienne

Mary John March 26, 2012 at 5:44 pm

This is true the more you know someone or the more you know someone who is very far up in the internet marketing the better the chance you have of making more money.
Mary John recently posted..green smokeMy Profile

Sarah Reece March 26, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Hey Dave,

Looks you’re really enjoying the nice weather there. Add to it the rise you’re getting on your work front, wow that would’ve made your week. Hope great things keep coming your way.

I really appreciate your effort to put down your work details on spreadsheets. It quite helps to stay organized, this is what I try to maintain all the time.
Sarah Reece recently posted..Bluehost DiscountMy Profile

Danyelle Franciosa March 28, 2012 at 6:52 am

Hi David, such an interesting post and it is valuable for me. This will truly help me David and thanks a lot for sharing this!
Danyelle Franciosa recently posted..Bifold DoorsMy Profile

Dave March 28, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Thanks BG, that was a picture of our house at the start of the restoration. Thankfully it looks a bit better now!
I will update some photos and also a link to Jane’s site.

Dave

Dave March 28, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Thanks for your kind comment Adrienne, everything in the garden is rosy at the moment.

Dave

Dave March 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Thank you Sarah and we really do have to organised, spreadsheets are a great way to do it and I wonder why I had a fear of using them.

Dave

Dave March 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm

You are welcome Danyelle.

Dave

John Moussan March 29, 2012 at 3:10 am

Don’t you just love little surprises! Great work Dave, you deserve it!
John Moussan recently posted..How To Empower The Space You Spend Most Time In…My Profile

Stephanie March 29, 2012 at 3:22 am

You had a very positive update for the last week David! I am energized that spring is finally here. I enjoy the warmth and the green trees all over the place. I hope you enjoy your spring as well. :)
Stephanie recently posted..learn and master ballroom danceMy Profile

Tracey E Mitchell March 29, 2012 at 6:00 am

Dave, It sounds like you are in for some beautiful weather! Congratulations on all the great happenings!
Tracey E Mitchell recently posted..Why I Joined the Empower NetworkMy Profile

Kevin March 29, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Hey again, David! Man, so nice to see good things happen to great folks! Awesome news and here’s hoping for much more of it to come!
Kevin recently posted..Aging Workforce Getting Even Older – MLM May Be the AnswerMy Profile

Dave March 30, 2012 at 4:39 am

Yes I do John and thanks.

Dave

Dave March 30, 2012 at 4:40 am

Thanks Stephanie, I think spring has to be my favourite time of the year. So much to look forward to!
Dave

Dave March 30, 2012 at 4:42 am

Yes Tracey, summer is just around the corner, four or five months of blue skies, I love it.
Dave

Dave March 30, 2012 at 4:45 am

I’ll second that Kevin, thanks.
Dave

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: