Improve Mind Power To Get Rid Of Anxiety

by David Sharp on February 1, 2012 · 29 comments

in Improve Mind Power

How To Improve Mind Power and Get Rid Of YOUR Phobia’s!

I had the pleasure a couple of days back of watching a recording of one of David Wood’s presentations in which he was talking about how to improve mind power by understanding just how the mind works, and then making it work differently. Especially getting rid of our fears and replacing fear with  a positive emotional state.

We are able to control our brain because of the way it works. Now David went on at great lengths to explain exactly how this works but here it is in brief:

Basically the brain works by putting everything in frames, it has to do this because of all the information it is receiving all the time, if it had to re-process everything all the time it would get overwhelmed and literally crash and burn. So it puts everything in compartments that we call frames, in computing terms it is a bit like have a cache on your hard drive, it’s a shortcut but sometimes these frames are holding stuff that hinders us. Watch the video to see what I mean!

How to improve mind power with one simple mind trick!

Don’t let fear get the better of you, improve your mind power!

So what we have to do is replace our ‘bad experience frame’, the one that holds our anxiety and replace it with our positive frame by remembering a time when you were in a positive and happy state of mind.  Create inspirational frames.

Improve Mind Power: Choose to be happy now and choose to be confidant now! Invest in yourself and never stop learning. You will also like this post here: Improve Mind Power  By Having The Mind-Set Of A Champion.

I am so grateful that I found My Lead System Pro just for all the personal development training and never mind the fantastic lead generating funnels they have as part of their marketing systems, and I urge anyone to take the $10 trial. Click here to check out MLSP now!

David Sharp

David Sharp

Skyp: davebuilder
email: david@davidsharp-online.com

P.S. Click here to check out the exact system I am using to generate ‘high volume’ network marketing leads every single day…….(unless you already have enough leads).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tonya February 1, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Nice trick David! I’m going to put it into practice immediately and see how helpful it is for me:)
Tonya
Tonya recently posted..Reading Labels CarbohydratesMy Profile

Shirley February 2, 2012 at 12:14 am

Awesome share David, Keep up the great work! Warmest Regards Shirley
Shirley recently posted..5 Red Hot Tips To Condition Your Marketing Mindset!My Profile

BG Jenkins February 2, 2012 at 1:12 am

These are great tips, Dave. We all have those things that we need to overcome and this is a great resource to use.
BG Jenkins recently posted..Finding the Gems!My Profile

Stephen Peters February 2, 2012 at 4:19 am

I love it “mind control”! Your own….not someone else.
Stephen Peters recently posted..Promoting Your Blog ……. No commentMy Profile

John Moussan February 2, 2012 at 5:12 am

David LOVE the video, so natural… SUPER AWESOME tip. It is something I am just about to experiment with and I can definitely feel the power it can give. If I may give a little suggestion, it would be great if you can be a bit closer to the camera so we can see your face better, makes it a better more friendly and personal ;)!

Keep it up!
John Moussan recently posted..Breaking Down The Wall Of Resistance To Achieve Your Fullest PotentialMy Profile

Elizabeth February 2, 2012 at 7:32 am

Hey Dave,
I had listned to your super video presentation and I must admit you are right, that we need to overcome our phobias, but not all!! Thanks for sharing!
Elizabeth recently posted..Your Website Has Been Hacked? : 9 Steps on How To Keep ControlMy Profile

Julie Beachum February 2, 2012 at 7:56 am

Great trick David, thanks for sharing.

Julie
Julie Beachum recently posted..How To Build A List For Internet MarketingMy Profile

Srinivas Reddy | Ask Sage February 2, 2012 at 10:17 am

Hello David!
It’s a pleasure to listen to you. You have an easygoing, accessible, unpretentious way about you and I appreciate that very much. All that said, thank you for sharing this powerful concept. I agree, we must replace the frames our brains are feeding us from our caches.

I use energy-psychology tools on my clients (and myself), and they work like a charm. In addition, I make it a point to spend some time each day dwelling on stuff that feels good. But I absolutely love your idea of snapping your fingers to anchor it properly into the brain. The simplicity of this is amazing! So thank you… and this begs to be shared!
Srinivas Reddy | Ask Sage recently posted..The Power Of HabitMy Profile

Dave February 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Thanks for the tip John, I’m still experimenting with video and agree with what your saying.

Dave February 2, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Thank you Srinivas I appreciate that!

Kareem Maghrabi February 2, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Hey Dave,
Love the energy and activity you have in your blog post. When you really break things down, it comes to mindset and strategy. And you got both!
Kareem Maghrabi recently posted..A User’s Guide To Success of Marketing Articles On The InternetMy Profile

Lilach Bullock February 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Great tips Dave:) Really useful.

It can be hard, particularly when we’re anxious to get out of that situation and remain calm and happy but I think in business you need to learn how improve your mind in this way as there are so many challenges that if you don’t find a coping mechanism you’re really struggle when things don’t go the way you want them to!
Lilach Bullock recently posted..How often should you write a blog post?My Profile

Tracey E Mitchell February 2, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Thanks for the tips Dave! I will definitely try that technique! (I know what you mean about David Wood….he’s a genius!)
Tracey E Mitchell recently posted..Arm Yourself for Success in Network MarketingMy Profile

Cat Alexandra @ Internet Marketing Success February 3, 2012 at 6:55 am

Hi David,

It’s my first time checking out your blog. I found you because your keywords in a CommentLuv section stuck out at me, so I decided to pop on over here to see what you were all about!

…and I’m very pleased that I did!

I love this topic of subject and think you’ve made outstanding points regarding the power we hold in our own grey matter. This subject is especially close to me because of my own personal journey in this wonderful life.

I used to suffer with social anxiety. It had progressed to a point where I had developed a nasty stutter as a result of the anxiety. This is one thing that had me “living on the sidelines” of my own life for some time.

Liberation came thorough my own self with the help and encouragement from some good friends who helped me see that my limitations were self-imposed and that though they were very “real” to me they didn’t have to be permanent, nor did they define who I am.

Fascinating subject, the mind, how we use it, and ultimately how it predicates in a large way what our experience in this wacky thing we call life delivers to us.

Hoping we can connect further, thanks for an enjoyable read and well delivered points for consideration!

Best regards,
Cat Alexandra
Cat Alexandra @ Internet Marketing Success recently posted..Network Marketing VT (100% Commission) ReviewMy Profile

Dave February 3, 2012 at 10:14 am

I know where you are coming from Cat because I also used to be under the illusion that I had very poor social skills.

Wendy Elwell February 4, 2012 at 8:06 am

David,
That is so powerful. If your mind is not in the game, you might as well not be playing. Thanks for sharing!

Wendy

Duke Romkey February 5, 2012 at 12:44 am

Once you can control your mind then “game over.” You can do anything you want in your life from that point on.
Duke Romkey recently posted..5 Foundational Steps To Running An Online Home BusinessMy Profile

Terry Petrovick February 5, 2012 at 1:11 am

Hi David,

Great tips to anchoring that good feeling. I a similar one for sponsoring people into my business. Music works well to create those mind shifts…our minds are sort of tricky.

Thanks Again!
Terry Petrovick recently posted..My Lead System Pro Overview. Does MLSP really help build your MLM Business online?My Profile

Dave February 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm

I agree about our minds Terry they certainly are but I think we have to be conscious of what we are thinking, by listening to our emotions.

Val Heisey February 6, 2012 at 2:08 am

Love this vid Dave! It’s like a fireside chat. Bringing in the wood is nice opening to put people at ease. Great technique too!
Val Heisey recently posted..How to connect with people who are different.My Profile

Dave February 6, 2012 at 7:25 am

Glad you liked it Val, I thought it might just be something a little different.

Sandy Moore February 7, 2012 at 2:48 am

This is a top tip Dave which could work in many areas of our lives.

Thank you for sharing.

Sandy Moore
Sandy Moore recently posted..Crucial Tips to Improve Your Alexa RankingMy Profile

Ceryl February 8, 2012 at 4:57 am

Hi Dave, thank you for a great content! I agree, mind power is very important. We have the power to choose to be happy, to be confident, to invest in happiness and never stop learning. Best wishes, Success & Joy, Ceryl
Ceryl recently posted..“Braveheart” ~ Listen To Your HeartMy Profile

Dave February 8, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Thanks for stopping by Ceryl, I see we both think the same way.

Godwin Okoduwa February 10, 2012 at 12:22 am

great thoughts here, changing ones mindset to achieve greater success is very important, because along the way to success lies obstacles that bring fear. Thanks David.

Danyelle Franciosa February 20, 2012 at 1:33 am

Hello Dave, what a great thought provoking post. I found great thoughts to ponder with and learn some important things that we need as individual on how to improve mind power to get rid of anxiety.
Danyelle Franciosa recently posted..Brisbane Bifold Doors – Quality Brisbane Bifold Doors Supplying Brisbane AreaMy Profile

Dave February 25, 2012 at 7:42 am

The thing is Danyelle it’s such a simple trick but it does work.
Dave

Kevin February 28, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Great post, Dave! Actually just found you and have added this blog to my Google Reader list! Will be back often!
Kevin recently posted..Network Marketing Company Selection Secrets Part 5My Profile

Dave February 29, 2012 at 8:12 am

Hey Kevin great to see you and thanks for leaving a comment.
Dave

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: