≡ Menu

How Do You Use Internet Article Marketing

I had a nice surprise the other day when I went to our local post office in Neapoli as there was a parcel waiting for me. I had no idea what it could be as I wasn’t expecting anything, and it turned out to be  a mug from my favourite article submission company Submit Your Articles.

I was so surprised that on the following Sunday high on the mountains of Crete I shot a short video to say thanks!

Why Do I Use This Form Of Internet Article Marketing

Well let’s define why we use internet article marketing in the first place.

1. To get eyeballs to our content and traffic to our site.
  2. For the purpose of getting back-links to our site for SEO purposes so we rise in the search engine rankings.

Internet Article MarketingNow first off let me say that all article marketing will get us back-links to our sites but not all internet article marketing will get people to read our content. So we have some article directories that have active readers looking our content and other directories that hardly ever get visitors – both however give us  back-links to our site.

The reason I use Submit Your Article is because they submit a higher quality article to most of the top article directories, like Ezine Articles and Go Articles, as and also to their own blog publishing network, and because of their unique article leverage system all articles are unique.

It is a service I use regularly and their own in house article directory gets me hundreds of views to each and every article I put in for submission.

For me it’s a win, win situation and a very important part of my internet article marketing mix, I do use other services as well as I believe in getting as many views and back-links from as many different sources as possible.

Take a look at internet article marketing by clicking here for more info from SubmitYourArticle.com, I use it to send traffic to this site and also to my marketing site here at http://DaveSharpMarketing.com

David Sharp

David Sharp

Skyp: davebuilder
email: david@davidsharp-online.com

P.S. Click here and I’ll give YOU a PROVEN WAY to Get 513 Laser Targeted Prospects for Your Business Over and Over Again………….FOR FREE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Jessica March 22, 2012, 9:11 pm

Awesome! hahha love the video with you new mug!!!!

Question I have so many issues when I try and use Ezine articles! I am forever getting a no go from them. I think I have only ever been able to get one article they cleared!!! Do you find that issue too?

Jess

• BG Jenkins March 22, 2012, 9:53 pm

Hi Dave,

I also find that article directories are a good way to go. It gives you an advantage over just having random traffic that may be hit and miss. Enjoy your mug and your day!

• Alecia Stringer March 23, 2012, 1:02 am

Thanks for the tip. Get your articles out there!

• Adrienne March 23, 2012, 1:20 am

Enjoyed your video David and congratulations for receiving that mug. When I was writing a lot of articles I remember getting a mug in the mail from EZine Articles because I had reached the expert status. I was quite surprised too and I also ended up getting a beach towel some time after that. Very impressive indeed and I was very happy.

I’ve never heard of this service and I just got back to writing more articles again. They always worked for me in the past and then with the Google Panda slap, well, even EZine Articles got hit pretty hard because they hadn’t kept their submissions up to standard I’m afraid.

Thanks for sharing this with me. You’ve definitely got me to thinking.

~Adrienne

• Daria Jackson March 23, 2012, 1:57 am

Hey Dave,
    How Cool is that. I never heard of this service. Sounds like it is worth looking into. Enjoy your mug. Thanks for sharing.

• Kevin March 23, 2012, 5:23 am

Have had great success with article marketing in the past. Have you used any automation tools in this arena?

• Juli Becker March 23, 2012, 6:01 am

Dave, I have yet to try any article submission tools like the one you use, but this sounds interesting. I have bookmarked your link to SubmitYourArticle.com for when I decide to do this. Thanks for sharing. Love the video. Juli

• Ryan Biddulph March 23, 2012, 6:37 am

Hi David,

I am huge on article marketing. Few better ways to get targeted eyeballs on your site, and capture page.

Build each article around specific keywords. Be persistent. Share articles across social bookmarking sites, and social networks, for backlink juice. 1 well written article can top google for some pretty competitive keywords, flooding your site with traffic. Awesome, free tool for internet marketers.

Thanks for sharing David! On a side note, what a gorgeous locale in your video…amazing.

Ryan

• Jamella Biegel March 23, 2012, 8:59 am

Hi Dave,

I have not tried article marketing yet. I’m curious – do you submit your blog posts, or do you write separate articles for submission? Details please!!

• Elizabeth March 23, 2012, 9:02 am

Hey David,
    I’m using several article submission directories and creating backlinks to my website so this one is definitely an interesting one which I should look up to. Thanks for sharing

• Val Heisey March 23, 2012, 3:54 pm

Dave, love the video! And am very interested in the Submit your article service. I will be checking it out pronto… Cheers to you too!

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:39 pm

Ezine articles can be a pain in the butt Jessica, but a bit like Google we have to work with what they want, once we get the hang of submitting to them it’s pretty easy. If I get, what I consider a to be decent article, rejected by them I just go and submit it somewhere else like, Go Articles or Amazines.

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:39 pm

Thank’s BG, love my mug.

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:47 pm

Thank’s Adrienne, I’ve been a member of Submit Your Articles for over 3 years now and have not had any problems with their service. They are also one of the few, in fact I don’t know any other, article submission sites that Ezine Articles and other top directories will allow submissions from.

All articles are reviewed before being submitted in order to maintain there standards.

As I said in my post these sort of submissions can get thousands of views to your articles as well as back links from some quality article directories, with high page rank, instead of the poor quality back-links from other sites that allow mass submissions.

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:50 pm

Kevin, as well as using Submit Your Articles as I mention in my post I also use Article Marketing Robot on a daily basis, the links back are pretty poor quality but I do get a couple of hundred a day for about 10 minutes work.

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:52 pm

Thanks Julie, it is one of the better ones and you will get views to your articles as well as maybe other web-masters putting them on their sites, more exposure, and quality backlinks.

Take care,

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:54 pm

You summed article marketing up perfectly Ryan, thanks for your kind words, I’m blushing now!!

• Dave March 23, 2012, 7:59 pm

It depends Jamella, which way round to go. If I make a decent blog post of at least 400 to 500 words then I will re-write it and submit to the article directories, and likewise if I start with an article I will the headline and maybe the first paragraph and post to my blog.

It’s all about getting content out to as many places as possible.

I hope that helps a bit and contact me if you want any more info Jamella.

Take care,

• Dave March 23, 2012, 8:01 pm

Me too Elizabeth, a couple of them post to blogs, and another service I use posts to directories.

Take care,

• Dave March 23, 2012, 8:05 pm

It was great fun doing the video, Jane was in charge of the camera and believe it or not it took about half a dozen ‘takes’ before I got it right.

If you need any questions answering about Submit Your Article just contact me Val, I will be pleased to help.

Take care,

• John Moussan March 24, 2012, 3:13 am

Beautiful view, great Mug, and awesome blog post, short and sweet!

• Dave March 24, 2012, 7:08 am

Thank’s John, we do live in a great place, but there again so do most people if they only look around for the beauty. Take care,

• Wendy Elwell March 25, 2012, 7:05 pm

Dave,
    Sounds like an interesting site. I will have to check it out. I have never used an article submission site, I may have to look into it.

Wendy

• Dave March 28, 2012, 7:38 pm

We are already halfway there Wendy just by writing our blog posts, from here it’s very easy to turn these into an article.